Lots of Deliberate Creators Use Daily Affirmations
Affirmations can range from the small thoughts one uses throughout the day to longer goal sheets that are read at the start of the day and just before going to bed.
A good affirmation can help you change thought patterns around limiting beliefs, negative self-talk, and set the tone for a positive day. You do not have to speak the affirmation aloud, but I know plenty of people who like to shout out theirs. This is one of those areas where you really have to reach inside yourself and pick one that makes you feel good.
Here is a list of popular one line affirmations from a variety of teachers. Post your favorite affirmation in the comments, and I just may add it to the list!
- Things are always working out for me.
- I get checks in the mail.
- Money comes to me.
- Life is easy.
- Today is going to be a great day.
- I’m going to have a restful, peaceful sleep.
- The Universe (God, Source, use your own personal beliefs here) loves me.
- Every day, in every way, things (my life, my love life, my finances- pick what makes you feel good) just keep(s) getting better and better.